Creamy and flavorful matcha latte
Enjoy a beautiful, healthy and creamy matcha latte
This recipe gives you a soft and creamy matcha latte, which is also pleasing to the eye with its beautiful green colour. Matcha is finely ground green tea leaves, which are known for their many good nutrients and antioxidants. As a tea, matcha contains less caffeine than coffee, making it a pleasant, yet still invigorating, hot drink that can be enjoyed daily. The recipe below shows you an easy and straightforward way to make your own matcha latte, which will undoubtedly fill you with lots of good energy and healthy nutrients.
- 1 small spoonful of matcha powder . Use this matcha spoon for measuring.
- 2 dl milk (can be replaced with oat or soy milk)
- 0.5-1 dl water - must be around 80 degrees.
- Add honey or spices such as cinnamon, vanilla or cardamom as needed.
Equipment to make the perfect matcha latte:
Course of action
- Put the matcha powder in a matcha bowl with a little water. The water should preferably reach 80 degrees, as too hot water removes the many good properties of the tea, while too cold water makes it difficult to dissolve the powder completely.
- Gradually pour in all the water and whisk it together whisk to make the mass completely wrong without lumps.
- Add any flavoring agents such as honey and spices afterwards wish.
- Heat and froth the milk and spread it in the cup.
- Serve your matcha latte in your favorite cup and enjoy the creamy and tasty green drink.