Rice with soy marinated egg yolk
- Boiled Japanese rice (can be replaced with porridge)
- An egg yolk
- Spring onions
Course of action
- Carefully beat out the yolk and place it in a bowl. Several can be made together - but be careful not to puncture the yolk.
- Pour the soy over and put them in the fridge for a minimum of four hours - preferably a little longer if you have the time.
- Cook the rice according to instructions.
- Chop spring onion and avocado into small pieces.
- Place the cooked rice in the bottom of a bowl and place the soy-marinated yolk on top. The whole thing is topped with the chopped greens.
We love when service helps to complete any dish and set the mood for the meal. At Seramikku, you can put together your own unique collection of Japanese ceramics, which you can use for serving your favorite dishes.
All ceramics are handpicked from Japan and come in limited quantities. Regardless of whether you prefer the ceramics to be the same - or are more into mixing different items - the selection consists of unique styles. We like the idea that you get something very special to put on your shelves at home.