White chocolate mousse with matcha
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 egg whites
- 140g white chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 3 dl whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 1/2 salt
- Matcha tea (use the amount you want according to taste. For this recipe, 1 tbsp is used. If you are not sure about the taste of matcha, you can start with 1 tsp instead)
Course of action
- Melt the chocolate and let it cool down a bit.
- Beat egg yolks fluffy together with sugar, salt, matcha and vanilla sugar.
- Whisk the melted (and cooled) chocolate together with the egg yolk mass.
- Beat the egg whites stiff and fold them together with the egg yolk mixture.
- Whip the cream until frothy and fold in.
- Arrange in bowls and refrigerate for at least three hours.
- Garnish with chopped/scraped chocolate and fresh berries.
We love when service helps to complete any dish and set the mood for the meal. At Seramikku, you can put together your own unique collection of Japanese ceramics, which you can use for serving your favorite dishes.
All ceramics are handpicked from Japan and come in limited quantities. Regardless of whether you prefer the ceramics to be the same - or are more into mixing different items - the selection consists of unique styles. We like the idea that you get something very special to put on your shelves at home.