Material: Two-component glue
Dishwasher safe: No
We ship to parcel shops, business addresses and private addresses in Denmark with GLS. Shipping prices:
- Parcel shops: DKK 39 ( Free for orders over DKK 499).
- Business addresses: DKK 39 ( Free for orders over DKK 499).
- Private addresses: DKK 50 (Returned to parcel shop if no one is at home at the address).
- Free collection: Collection at our store at Volden 11, 8000 Aarhus C
- We recommend that you primarily use parts that have been repaired with Kintsugi as decorative items.
- The Kintsugi kit does not have an official food approval, but the glue itself (2-component epoxy) has been used in food contact materials for many years.
- If you choose to use it for food, it is important that the glue hardens sufficiently (48 hours). It is recommended that the glue does not come into contact with anything hotter than 100 degrees.
- Never put the repaired part in the oven or microwave
- We recommend hand washing Kintsugi parts, as the glue can be discolored by certain washing programs and detergents.